Tuesday 24 May 2011

Lest we forget...

Vegas aside....lest we should forget where we live most of the time

Hallowe'en in Texas...the subtler touches



And just to check it isn't just Fort Worth we head for destinations unknown giving thanks as we go....I could be uncharitable and say they missed off a T.



I have few moments of doubt about navigating but...


And finally our destination


The only natural lake in Texas and it is beautiful




With the odd blip



Would these thousands of water boatmen behave like Piranhas if we fell in.


The peace is just primeval until P and I get out in a kayak...least said.

But this is the last shot taken on my little Canon Elph. Shortly after the lens jammed.

Phew I hear you say

but never fear

Groan I hear you say

One of my first shots with my new ealy Christmas present...guess what another Canon Elph



Then home for Xmas.

No comments: