Tuesday 8 March 2011

The Desert Minx Part 1 - What happens in Vegas

Wow the curvature of the earth

And an aerial preview of what we will be seeing later




And there it is looming in front of us. I am going because I am told you have to see it before you die...

But what is really obsessing us is..................................

Fingernails................................

These to be precise, yes that curly thing on the end of her finger. And both hands were like it!

It is difficult not to look but then our accommodation takes over distracting us, yes the pyramid.



And you can't even get out of the airport



Welcome to


Well I think it is




Then on to the classics




I have to say I was impressed by the degree of cartoon contrivance but feel less excited that once I enter these buildings it takes me 2 hours to find my way out only to find that I am not coming out of the building I went into.  We are here



but we come out here? 


The whirr of the tumblers, clatter of the cents...


Lambs to the slaughter



Alternative distractions



Paris at night





And the only reason why I would come





Then a view of all the bees heading for the honey



The bright shiny lights don't detract from the seediness of the exploited South Americans every two yards trying to sell P a woman's body by rattling a batch of phone numbers at him...I  inform them he's with the Co-op.

And so to the cold light of day and our hotel


We contemplate cruising down the strip while it's quiet and then end up here for $30 dollars worth of 3 drinks!



Shall we???


What shall I wear this evening?

One last look

2 days and I'm ready to go

No comments: